• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga City - Nazjatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, this is my interpretation of the naga city under the maelstorm Nazjatar. This is a WIP, so don't except anything here to be final. I will update as soon as possible. Enjoy! :wink:

Level 25
Ah, another good terrainer.
First one is very nice. Fog should be a different color though IMO.

Second is blocked a lot by the coral. Make the coral smaller or raise the camera a bit. Hard to see what's going on in the back. Also, for an underwater terrain I think the fog should be more up close to the front of the terrain and not so far back. Screenshot could use a crashed ship and some fish.

The third one I really like a lot. It reminds me of Unreal Tournament for some reason. :)
It could use some minor additional changes such as some little details such as torches or debris.

The fourth is not that great only because of two main reasons:
  • The floor in the arch room doesn't look very good with the pillars and walls.
  • The room is very empty. The only thing keeping it busy is the pillars and that obscene floor that stands out ever so unpleasantly! Add some vases and stuff!

The fifth and sixth are very hard to see what's going on. The fifth needs a sky first of all, and the sixth is just hard to focus on things due to the dense fog; however the portal is a very nice touch to the sixth.

The seventh is good, but needs more stuff going on on the right side of the shot.

The eighth is a very nice shot. I can actually see what everything is! The back, the center, and the entrance of the terrain is great. But the stuff on the sides... eh, not so much. I like the chains connecting everything though, it's a nice touch.

Overall: It's a very nice piece, but definately needs some adjustments; at least with fog and the underwater feeling.
    ~Craka_J

Level 4
in my opinion it looks pretty nice but i'm not understanding where the coral was in the over view shot.... where is it supposed to be..?

Level 4
hehe your just like me. we can put doodads in a really nice fashion so that our tile variation and enviroment is out of the question =)

Status
Not open for further replies.