• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doodad Skinning Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to make 2 skinning Doodad requests:

1)Naga Ramp
Path: Textures\Ruins_Staircase.blp
Basically, i would like you to skin it to suit a dirt cliff and a city cliff. It will be stairs of a city that is basically dirt or city. If you do it good, i think it will be very popular.

2)Naga Circle
Path: Search for Naga under War3x.mpq
I would like to keep the 2 circles and clear out every other thing. The 2 circles should blend well with grass tiles.

Pls PM me if u are interested.

Level 2
ElDoras.jpg

This screen shot is taken from a BFME map. I would like the stairs to fit with dirt and city terrain. (Thats 2 skins)

As for the Naga circle thing, its just a decoration that i want to put on the ground for another part of the map.

Level 7
So, do you want the stairs to be dirty, or clean?
I can easily recolour the stairs to match the city buildings, but what about the cliff?

There are two obvious choises: Either the dirt continues a bit up the sides, or the entire sides are exchanged for a dirt cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.