• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naboo beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
hey all i have been working on a couple maps, which i would like to make into sort of a series, but this is still a WIP so plz don't whine and complain if there is something wrong with it, just tell me and i will work to fix it. the map is supposed to be like the game Star Wars Battlefront 2, at the battle of Naboo, you select heroes from command posts, and then move to take the other teams command posts and kill the enemy. You win when your team gets a certain number of kills, or after all of the command posts belong to your team. there is a custom view that I think is pretty cool, but is optional. I have left out the custom models for now, as to decrease the time it takes to dl on b.net so plz give me helpful comments rather than just rip on my map

Attachments

• Naboo Beta.w3x
    249 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Level 3
This map isn't even playable. I know its a wip but I could not even select a unit. The beacons just turned blue. I would have actually like to have been able to play the map. I would have been able to help more.
So here are my suggestions from what I was able to play. Get rid of the tutorial at the beginning. Just tell people how to play with text. The city looks great. Finish the map and repost it.

Status
Not open for further replies.