• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

n00bsaus Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
After some Googling, this community seemed one of the better to post my upcoming map, Corner the Market. When I have deemed it to be out of Beta stage (I prefer to wait until it is no longer Beta to share it, to minimize unpleasant bugs or other problems), I will upload it here and to a few other maps. I would like it to be tried, shared and reviewed by the public.

Corner the Market is an experiment of economy where your regular pay-out is decided upon the current price of whichever Crops and/or Livestock you should happen to own (Prices fluctuate randomly, as well as being affected by over-crowding of that particular market), multiplied by the amount you are growing. With this income, you can choose to purchase additional farms, mercenaries, items, or trained animals. The victor is decided by which of the five game modes is voted upon.

I'm reasonably confident that this map is unique enough to not be compared to any others.

--n00bsaus

Status
Not open for further replies.