• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I'm from the Philippines and is as student. :thumbs_up:
I love games by blizzard and the fact that you can make your own maps makes it even more awesome.
I like all kinds of maps, and as I stumbled upon a map which is a hero defense map, I kinda decided to create one.
My first project was a failure, I decided to create something but never really finished it.
However, now I got me some time and since I lost my old project, I'm starting a new one.
I hope you guys would be patient with me as map making is someone old yet new me. :grin:

I'm not even sure how to see if there is a leak. :ogre_haosis:

Level 32
Everyones first project is a failure, no matter how hard you try. Welcome to Hive Zyhael, if you need any help, ask me, anyone, or just look around the forums. If your interested in the RTS area in the website, click the link below. Also, would you like to join the PRS (Filipino group)? I will send a message to orcnet, and hopefully he will accept you when he returns :)

Level 2
Oh nice, it's very nice to see er read that people are from the Philippines too.. it is more fun now :D

@StoPCampinGn00b
That would be awesome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.