• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mytology units

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So here we are. Request section.
I need models or textures that can fit in the Egyptian, Greek / Roman and Nordic mythologies (especially emphasizing in the Egyptians) useful for personalized races of these peoples. There are many models, so I know that it will not be enough to simply place the order. I would like, then, to hire a modeler or texturizer, in exchange for several rewards that can be negotiated:
-Credits of great merit / credits of co-creator (if many models are made
- All the information you want on the map, even before the beta (the map will remain secret until the beta tests) and exclusive access.
-Rep for each contribution
-Anything else that you want (as long as it is reasonable and that I can grant)
In addition, if the contracted performs a texture, you can, if you like the idea, apply for the Texturing Contest: Mythological Characters.
I know it's not too much to offer, but, I'd really appreciate anybody interested

Level 11
Excuse my ignorance, but I'm not entirely sure how to add the link of a model, does it refer to the download link, the download path, as when downloading maps in beta? In that case, it sounds more like everything to me, except a link (which usually link to pages of the same internet). In any case, as I said, excuse me. It's true that I joined this site in January / February of this year, but it's no excuse

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm not entirely sure how to add the link of a model, does it refer to the download link, the download path, as when downloading maps in beta? In that case, it sounds more like everything to me, except a link (which usually link to pages of the same internet). In any case, as I said, excuse me. It's true that I joined this site in January / February of this year, but it's no excuse
the links of the models and maps(if the model is found inside a map)

Level 11
Well, a fast and strange map...

I send a meaningless map with all the models and posters indicating the objectives. And many sheep. Each group of units are the possible base units to be modified. There are other things, but this is what I have in mind

Edit: Sorry for the disorganization and childishness of the map, I did it in a hurry. Also, the goal is not to play it.

Attachments

• Map with models on it.w3x
    27 KB · Views: 18
Well, a fast and strange map...

I send a meaningless map with all the models and posters indicating the objectives. And many sheep. Each group of units are the possible base units to be modified. There are other things, but this is what I have in mind

Edit: Sorry for the disorganization and childishness of the map, I did it in a hurry. Also, the goal is not to play it.
the infernal is just horrible to reskin, so are the other two golems, the other models i think there are mythology themed skins for them or at least close to the theme, you just need to look for it, the only unit i actually plan on reskinning is Kael. You can also wait for the results of texturing contest for you might just find what you were looking for there.

Level 11
At least in Hive, there is nothing (I only search in Hive simply because I do not know many other sites that are not in Russian)
I do review:
Hel / Hela: Absolutely nothing. Not even the WoW model
Hades: There is one, but it looks more like a soulharvester or something like that before a God of death
Fenrir: As I said, I already have an excellent wolf model, but it does not fit with the sense of an apocalyptic creature.
Einherjar? Tristemene, I must laugh so as not to cry. Absolutely nothing.
I forgot something?
In any case, it is not an obligation, so I better shut up.
Thank you very much, for that reskin. Take your rep, good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.