• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Egyptian Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I am currently working on a Mythological Arena map, and one of the problems that I am encountering, is what models to use for the Egyptian God Heroes. The only Egyptian god that this site has is Anubis, and I will use that. I will also probably use the Falcon Mask and trough triggers attach it to a unit to make Ra, but I still need Bast, Thoth, Set, Hathor, Sekhmet and Horus. If anyone is will to make at least a mask model for these that will be nice. Bast is a cat face, Thoth is a bird with a long beak, Set is has a dog like face, Hathor, is a bull face, Sekhmet is a panther face, and Horus has an owl face.

Level 13
horus9co.jpg

Yea, in my history handbook is written that Horus has falcon face, but hawk is quite similar :twisted:

For all those who want help but was absent on history lessons:
imgegyptiangods1ty.gif

BTW I cannot imagine all those gods animated :? Have you any conception about it?[/quote]

Level 4
If someone made just simple masks of animals, like the falcon mask, that is available on this site, I would import the models into WE and the through triggers I would attack them to the head of different units, that are suitable for the mask. I think that is the easiest way.

Level 4
If someone made just simple masks of animals, like the falcon mask, that is available on this site, I would import the models into WE and the through triggers I would attack them to the head of different units, that are suitable for the mask. I think that is the easiest way. That way I wouldn't have to make any sort of animation for attacks,etc...

Level 4
If someone made just simple masks of animals, like the falcon mask, that is available on this site, I would import the models into WE and the through triggers I would attack them to the head of different units, that are suitable for the mask. I think that is the easiest way. That way there wouldn't have to be any animations for the actual mask, cause the unit it is attached to will already have animations.

Level 4
Ya that is probably what happened, but anyway back on topic...If I can't find models for the mask thing i was talking about I was thinking of using animals as the units, like a hawk, or a bear, etc... but I don't know, I still have to wrap up the Greek Heroes, and start and finish the Norse so I have a while to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.