• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Egyptian Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi. I am making an Egyptian style Loap from scratch and i want to include some skins/models inside. I already have the models of Ra, Sobek and Anubis, but now i need models of the Peasents and other mortals.

Here is a list models/skins/icons i will need. If i can get even just one, i will be happy. More would be appreciated though.

Information : If possible, make the skin color of each of them a light bronze.

1- Egyptian Peasent ( Male )

Description : No shirt, White skirt that stops at the knees and Sandals. Normal Male villager size.

2- Egyptian Peasent ( Female )

Description : Roman Style Dress that coveres her whole body and Sandals. Normal Female villager Size.

3- Egyptian Guard ( Male )

Description : Exactly like the Egyptian Male Peasent except that he has a Bow in his hands, arrows, a quiver and if possible, a helmet.

4- Egyptian Child ( Male )

Description : Same clothes ( And sandals ) as the Male Peasent except on a kid model.

5- Egyptian Child ( Female )

Description : Same clothes ( And sandals ) as the Female Peasent except on a kid model.

6- Egyptian Pharoah ( Male, Obviously )

Description : No precise discription. Make him have a staff in his hand if possible, and the crown of pharoahs too... again if possible

I remind you that you may change the description if you cannot accomplish any of the fallowing details. Any models at all would be appreciated. Ill be awaiting replies soon...

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.