• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MYTH1C4L's introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Greetings, my name is Rasmus Sommer.
I currently live in Denmark with my family, but i have plans for that to change. Even though it's totally besides the point, that was a statement i had to deliver. I've just turned 18, so i'm still fresh *LOL*.

I have been playing Warcraft III for around 5 or 6 years now, and i have been experimenting with the map editor ever since i found it in the installation. I have been making maps in almost every category, if not all, so i have a wide knowledge about the editor. Not very many of my maps have had an actual release, since almost none of the projects is done.

Apart from the Warcraft World Editor, i have been playing with visual basic, trying to make third party programs - not in an attempt to break any rules or destroy gameplay (hacks etc.), but a tool like VCK with a few other things like a banlist implemented.

I came here with the hope of my skills to grow with the knowledge / know-how already on the site.

- MYTH1C4L@NORTHREND

Status
Not open for further replies.