• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CoBrA b Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello to whoever is willing to read this,

I'm CoBrA b (sorry I can't give you my real name, I'm paranoid about my identity). I've been a fan of Blizzard games ever since I was five, when I watched other people play its games. Since then, I have played almost every Blizzard game out there and liked pretty much all of them. I got interested in the Warcraft saga when I got my hands on Warcraft III and later The Frozen Throne. Almost as soon as I got interested in Warcraft III, I became interested in its editor, making mediocre maps trying to be something like Warchasers, but with no custom triggers whatsoever. Since then, I have learned more and more about the World Editor. I recently came across the Hive Workshop and have used many of its resources. Now I hope to be able to contribute to those resources. :infl_thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.