• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mystic Guild master??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I've been running around mytargas like an idiot for quite a while a i can't seem to find the mystic guild master, any help someone?

Level 8
OK so someone asked for help in spanish and I anwered in kind which resulted in both of us having our posts deleted and being punished. Cool.

If anyone else is having trouble, watch the attached replay.

P.S. It's easier with a 1H+Shield

Attachments

• Gaias Mystic class quest.w3g
    20.7 KB · Views: 192
  • GaiasORPG_v1_2B(9).w3x
    7.6 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Level 1
Finding class trainer is easy for any class. Try actually listening to the quest npc once in a while..

it's not about finding the class trainer, it's the quest that confuse me.
i know that this quest require me to steal something from the house but, where exactly is it?
keep getting confused around the throne room

Level 1
OK so someone asked for help in spanish and I anwered in kind which resulted in both of us having our posts deleted and being punished. Cool.

If anyone else is having trouble, watch the attached replay.

P.S. It's easier with a 1H+Shield

Can you please upload it on youtube? because when i watch the replay, nothing happen, all i see is the character select

edit: nevermind, figure it out already, turns out it's pretty simple

Last edited:
Level 1
it's not about finding the class trainer, it's the quest that confuse me.
i know that this quest require me to steal something from the house but, where exactly is it?
keep getting confused around the throne room

if u play fron BN i can help you. let me know.

Level 8
Weird. Here's a replay for 1.2B(11). I'll make more youtube videos for gaias some time in the future, it's kindof a time/effort investment that very few people will watch anyway. Pretty much zero feedback for my first set of videos.

Attachments

• Gaias Mystic class quest.w3g
    17.5 KB · Views: 301
Level 1
Probably i can't figure what i have to do in that quest. I'm stuck there for a long time. I tried to download the replays, but i can't see anything beside the hero pick. I need the extension package, maybe? Or just a nice tip to help me?

Probably i can't figure what i have to do in that quest. I'm stuck there for a long time. I tried to download the replays, but i can't see anything beside the hero pick. I need the extension package, maybe? Or just a nice tip to help me?
After accepting the quest from Brightblade, just move a little east towards the citygates. There is a woman standing right behind the gate (outside).
Talk to her; she will advance your quest.

Then move to the noble district (the one where the Estate of lord Varatraz is). Just south of the building is a guard you can talk to. But he will only help you inside if it is night (= between 6 PM and 6 AM).
Fight your way through the castle to the throne room. Then go back to the woman just outside the citygates.

Level 8

Since the vault system was added some of my replays just don't function correctly.
If you're still having trouble then watch this replay : View attachment 149919
If you don't have version 1.2B(11), download it here : View attachment GaiasORPG_v1_2B(11).w3x

Status
Not open for further replies.