• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mystic Flare v1.0

Mystic Flare
IMPORT GUIDE :
1. Enable "Tick the Automatically create unknown variables ..." located at File>Preference>General
2. Import the Icon and Effect from the Import Manager, and then adjust the file paths
3. Copy the Mystic Flare ability in the Object Editor
4. Import Spell System to your map if any of them is not yet imported.
4. Copy the MysticFlare Folder in the Trigger Editor
5. Configure the MF Config trigger according to the comments provided
6. Configure the unit/hero using the ability to have the ability
SPELL DESCRIPTION :
Dragonus uses his ultimate magical ability to conjure a precise and violent mystical field that lays waste to his adversaries. Deals massive damage distributed evenly among any heroes in the AoE over 2 seconds.
SPELL INFORMATION :
The object editor data is taken from Skywrath Mage Mystic Flare by zv27. This uses the Dota 1 variant of the spell, but it can be easily modified into Dota 2 variant which deals over 2.2 seconds instead of 2 seconds. The spell adjust damage per tick accordingly. The video recording variant has the targeting altered to damage ally and non-hero units for easier showcasing.
MEDIA SHOWCASE :
CHANGELOG :
Version 1.0: Released

CREDIT :
- Spell System by Bribe
- Dota by Icefrog and Team
- zv27 for providing the icon, model, and object editor details of the spell
Contents

Mystic Flare v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
Wrda
A solid damage over time spell. Approved
Cool! I like your spells :thumbs_up:
Thanks!

Specific for this one, though, is that it is just me porting this spell into GUI and trying to get it to match the standard applied by the spell section. I'd say @zv27 deserve as much appreciation for creating something I can base on instead of hunting the necessary materials left and right for creating Mystic Flare.