• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My terrain WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i reckon this terrain is for some kind of "apocalypse" map in our time ?

In this case i wouldnt use so much green trees (some of them are pretty bright) give the map more of a drama feeling. Also get rid of those wooden building :D Furthermore use some farn doodads to cover some buildings. (like roots growing up the house)

Maybe u also could recolor the stones and those steal pipes they are bit bright.

Also im worried about having to much trees in your game but it depends on which kinda game this gonna be.

so far i like this terrain u might wanna tell us what kinda map this will be ?

+rep keep up the work

Level 3
i reckon this terrain is for some kind of "apocalypse" map in our time ?

In this case i wouldnt use so much green trees (some of them are pretty bright) give the map more of a drama feeling. Also get rid of those wooden building :D Furthermore use some farn doodads to cover some buildings. (like roots growing up the house)

Maybe u also could recolor the stones and those steal pipes they are bit bright.

Also im worried about having to much trees in your game but it depends on which kinda game this gonna be.

so far i like this terrain u might wanna tell us what kinda map this will be ?

+rep keep up the work

it's about people who doesn't live in nature anymore because they went to city ( i will make a city soon) and they don't care about it nature anymore. And some people who live in that ,,wood houses" are the only one who still live in nature and they want to change this by going to that city to kill the mayor who doesn't let people to live in nature anymore.

This is what I got for now. It's not a really good story but this will really happen in future (but not because of mayor :p ) . And i'm tired about those ,,modern zombie maps"...

And I don't know to change the colors of the models.
Sorry for my english!

OffGraphic- What do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.