• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[My second terrain]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
035b70afa40f4bfb426928400f4f78f0f63618c6.jpg

Hey, guys. It's me again. This is my second Terrain and my first terrain editing movie, and I hope you can give me some advice on how to change it.:D
I've been so obsessed with ”hiveworkshop“ sky, I don't know how to do it, so I made a sky and put some glow around it.
And , I want to add this music to the Terrain, what do you think?o_O
Promised (SickHead Remix) - Daniel Kandi - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
Lost - Apple & Stone - 单曲 - 网易云音乐
Music:promised (SickHead Remix) - Daniel Kandi
Or
Music:Lost - Apple & Stone
These two songs are my favorite music, which one is more beautiful?

If I had time, I would make a movie to play it, and then upload it to hiveworkshop.

Hey, WTF?
Why : Promised [SickHead Remix] will become :promised [SickHead Remix]?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Awesome shot of your terrain. I really like that one. The sun and the lightning effects really dominate this picture, and I love it! Well done.

Hey, WTF?
Why : Promised [SickHead Remix] will become :promised [SickHead Remix]?

Because ":" followed by a "P" gives you this Smiley: :p
Just work around it by renaming using the link on a message you prepared before that.

Like this:
Code:
[URL='INSERT LINK HERE']INSERT YOUR MESSAGE HERE[/URL]

Level 5
Looking good! I like it.

If you want to fill your sky with beatiful lighting like this (example 1/example 2), you should look for a glow model that's found in the Ultimate Terraining Map 4.

Lights, I probably understand, but I want to know what is cloud, Ultimate Terraining no suitable cloud, is not very suitable clouds such as purple, I always thought that is their cloud texture is not the same as what I use, I use the sky is the sphere of the sky changes texture like this one,
37a47866d0160924ce485466d80735fae6cd3433.jpg

I only have this kind of cloud, I don't have any can be used in addition to the sky clouds, the other two spheres cloud I don't know how to use, not appropriate. If you teach me that will help me a lot.
This cloud

This cloud texture comes from the yahoo image.

Looking good! I like it.

If you want to fill your sky with beatiful lighting like this (example 1/example 2), you should look for a glow model that's found in the Ultimate Terraining Map 4.

The translation tool makes me look like a robot talking. Please forgive me:pmeh:.

Looking good! I like it.

The light is not an important part, because I am not good at the clouds, I have a lot of light reference for my study.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Oh? I think the result is awesome but maybe it wont be practical in a real map. Not sure about that one.

At any rate, I am not in a hurry

Oh, lucky for a few days, I got some time.
Well, let's talk about the grass.

908683ec8a1363271696f66d9d8fa0ec09fac7ca.jpg

The only good thing about the grass is here, as you can see, it's wonderful.

37a47866d016092483ec9745d80735fae7cd347f.jpg

But sadly, this only happens when you turn off the light, like this.

The blue light bar is, [lorden-summer].
That is below the setting of water color, and you can control the brightness of the Doodad here, must happen in this case closed, and this will not happen, in the game you have to open this.

361c69a98226cffc574c8becb5014a90f703eae7.jpg

And you turn on the light.
It's a fuXking nightmare.

If I fix this model., I might be able to solve this problem., but the problem is, I don't know how to fix it, maybe you can.
Whatever the doodad Angle is,90 180 270, it always looks like this, shading and shining.

The reason why I'm still using this grass is that I have no other grass to replace.

If you want this grass, I can find the location of the original url, because I downloaded it somewhere in hiveworkshop.

Level 28
Terrains are looking great, I like your ideas and your way of placing doodads. Good work, specially on the sky island one.

Now about the grass doodad, perhaps a simple edit will solve your problem. If you want, you can attach the model (with the texture) in a post here in this thread and I can try to edit it.

Last edited:
Level 5
Terrains are looking great, I like your ideas and your way of placing doodads. Good work, specially on the sky island one.

Now about the grass doodad, perhaps a simple will solve your problem. If you want, you can attach the model (with the texture) in a post here in this thread and I can try to edit it.

Is this the way to send a file?
right?

Attachments

• Grass.rar
    54.3 KB · Views: 122
Level 5

Now about the grass doodad, perhaps a simple edit will solve your problem. If you want, you can attach the model (with the texture) in a post here in this thread and I can try to edit it.

dbf68e0f4bfbfbedb39126d774f0f736aec31f22.jpg

f3d26d10b912c8fc2ef2e565f0039245d78821ea.jpg

Or can you tell me how to get rid of the flaws in the middle?

I don't know how to change the model.

Level 5
57d1fe3f8794a4c245f0318102f41bd5ac6e3926.jpg

My first universe

There's a problem with this universe.
Why does the camera get darker when it's over 10,000?
How do I solve this problem?
I need to use it in the game.

Also,
The shadow of a meteorite.
I don't know how to create shadows for the model.

The fog is unusable in this place,
The entire universe is unaffected by the fog, except for meteorites.

Level 5
57d1fe3f8794a4c245f0318102f41bd5ac6e3926.jpg

My first universe

There's a problem with this universe.
Why does the camera get darker when it's over 10,000?
How do I solve this problem?
I need to use it in the game.

Also,
The shadow of a meteorite.
I don't know how to create shadows for the model.

The fog is unusable in this place,
The entire universe is unaffected by the fog, except for meteorites.

The X-ray of a pulsar looks ugly.
Where can I find special effects that can be replaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.