• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Naga Skin so far..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Well its not done but here it is right now.. :
SoFarSoGood.jpg

I grayscaled it then i started doing the color.. so its completely fresh color..

Level 6
Oh and.. im not done coloring it.. and whatcha mean by WIP?

Im gonna have to do alot of work on this skin.. i keep on doing stuff.. but it always has a problem..

Level 6
Its just the tail and the body.. i messed up on the tail.. he has gold skin.. when his skin is post to be blue.. and stuff like that..

Dont worry ill be able to fix it.. i just got a great idea on how to fix it.

This is it updated:
NagaMyrmidon.jpg

I was experimenting with my skin for a few seconds to make him have a helmet.. i want your opinion ok here it is:
Experiment.jpg

Level 7
i don't think that the helmet would look good in-game :roll: , but the color scheme is nice

Level 6
RaZoR said:
i don't think that the helmet would look good in-game :roll: , but the color scheme is nice

It does.. i cant show a picture cause something freaky is going on for the site i use to host pic's.. its busted.. it does look good though..

Level 8
the helmet should be made in to a loose metal mesh that drapes over his head, do a little bit on top of his head with chainlinks hanging down his face . keep the colour scheme it looks good.

the screenshot looked a bit funny, maybe a bad sector or error were alpha part was, not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.