• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My model, needing lots of help please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am looking for some help, and thought this was the right place to post looking for it.
I am working on a custom building model,
The model is done, the rigging... is done to my standards at least(dont know if done right)
the skin is also done, so are most animations.
However, most of them have issues, and other strange things that happen in game and in viewer.
I'm going to include a picture of the model-the screen cap doesnt show any of the problems however... if anyone is interested or knows what I can do please tell me.

Oh, the issues are.
during death animation, a large portion of the model zooms off into the distance while in Magos model editor, and seems to do similar in game.
Birth animation jogs forward, similar to death, however its the entire model
Morphing from standing to still mode seems to work
but the morph alternate animation doesnt.
the stand animations also have issues, with not picking up when they should especially-as in if it just used eat tree it might stand there doing eat tree anim a few times before going back to an idle animation.

-thanks, and sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

12 hours later -roughly:
Anyone?
got any ideas? I'm completely lost on what to do to fix it...

Attachments

• AncientofGold.jpg
    AncientofGold.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:
Level 5
With or without the quotation marks?
I noticed two of my joints were lacking the comment, however the rest of them had it, but without the quotation marks
-Adding linear with quotation marks made it worse.
now all of the animations have issues.
-On further inspection there appears to have been two spaces after the word linear, such like this linear-- , but the dashes are spaces. Apparently it managed to freak the entire thing out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.