1. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

My Map: Through Snow and Ice-I need help about my map

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Mgeterno11, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Mgeterno11

Mgeterno11

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hi everyone,

I would need a helping hand with my map called Through Snow and Ice. Its tileset is Icecrown Glacier and threre are lots of icy doodads, creeps and custom and customised units in it.

Well, i would need some people to make me some cool spells for my map, e.g. for the units called Ice or Chrystal Infernal and things like that. I do not want my map to be terrained, i just want some project members to make me spells and triggers.

Requests
    Please make the spells in my map, which can be found here. You can test in if you want. I am too busy to make the triggers, sorry, i need to study a lot. So please do this for me.

I am planning to add the naga race into my map, too, but for that i would need some triggers and an AI to make it. You should be based on that spell, it is [thread=186851]here[/thread]. The naga race's units can be found in the object editor( the customs, too). So please do these things for me. You can find my map [thread=196844]here[/thread]

Please give me further suggestions about my map, for example about the terrain or units.

So please help me. I would really appreciate that and i will give +rep to the users who hepled me. :thumbs_up:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  2. AnSha

AnSha

Resources:
    Resources:
    Maybe I can terrain for your map?
    (Don't Forget my Rep+)

3. FreeWayLemon

FreeWayLemon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It kinda sounds like you are begging for someone to make your map, nvm though

If you are just looking for people to help you why not post it in the Project Recruitment section?

4. Mgeterno11

Mgeterno11

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    No, thanks, i don't want my map to be terrained. I just want some people to make some spells in my map and test it to give me suggestions. If you want, you can join.
    Good idea, Freewaylemon, but i wanted to ensure that my post will get more views. And i would need suggestions of my map, too.