• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Map: Through Snow and Ice-I need help about my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hi everyone,

I would need a helping hand with my map called Through Snow and Ice. Its tileset is Icecrown Glacier and threre are lots of icy doodads, creeps and custom and customised units in it.

Well, i would need some people to make me some cool spells for my map, e.g. for the units called Ice or Chrystal Infernal and things like that. I do not want my map to be terrained, i just want some project members to make me spells and triggers.

Please make the spells in my map, which can be found here. You can test in if you want. I am too busy to make the triggers, sorry, i need to study a lot. So please do this for me.

I am planning to add the naga race into my map, too, but for that i would need some triggers and an AI to make it. You should be based on that spell, it is [thread=186851]here[/thread]. The naga race's units can be found in the object editor( the customs, too). So please do these things for me. You can find my map [thread=196844]here[/thread]

Please give me further suggestions about my map, for example about the terrain or units.

So please help me. I would really appreciate that and i will give +rep to the users who hepled me. :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• Through Snow and Ice v.2.0.w3x
    7.1 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Level 15
Maybe I can terrain for your map?
(Don't Forget my Rep+)
No, thanks, i don't want my map to be terrained. I just want some people to make some spells in my map and test it to give me suggestions. If you want, you can join.
Good idea, Freewaylemon, but i wanted to ensure that my post will get more views. And i would need suggestions of my map, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.