• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello,
I am requesting for someone who wants to help me with my map. i am not a verywell experianced map maker, but i know like most of the basic stuff you need to know about as a map maker. ive allready made the terraining, a few triggers and added some custom skins. (made it from sketch)

so, i am making a map called Build To Fight, i know there allready is a map called build to fight. but i want to expand it a little more. for example: custom skins, choose your race (every race has their own benefits and disadvantages). I want to make a Upgrade Based Game, like you have an upgrade center with alot of upgrades. so you can create everything the way you want it, and so make a powerfull legion.

but, of course i cant make all this alone. so i wanted to know if anyone wants to help me with this map. if so, please email me at [email protected].

If you want to know more about the map or something else also email me at [email protected].

(i will give credit to the original creator of this map, the models i will use and of course the ones who helped me)

Status
Not open for further replies.