• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My map is suddenly unplayable :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Yes it seems like my map isn't playable since last time I played it on wc3 because it lags you out from the beginning and the triggers seems to be fucked up and the hero colors are not correct either... Well I haven't been working with my map since 2 years now but I really wanted to rework with it a little now since I got new idéa for it but much seems to have been changed on wc3 since the last patches and the map seems to be lagging the hell out and this didn't happening the last time I played or worked with it for about 2 years ago so why is this suddenly happening to my map? Yes the map is big, it's 11.6 MB but it worked perfect 2 years ago and now it isn't playable at all because of all the laggings :'( Why is this suddenly happening? If you want to take a look at my map then I can send it to you on PM... I really wish some help because it seems like I'm not able to save my map either when I'm doing changes to it on WE because the last loading for saving the map seems to be freezed at the beginning >.< Something is wrong with my map but I can't figure out what it is and I haven't worked with any wc3 maps since 2 years and have forgotten abit about triggerings too and my map is not completely made by myself since I got help from alot of people to fix bugs, make leaderboard, triggered spells and more...

Level 19
This usually happens if you update warcraft, then open your map in the world editor and save. I can't remember how I fixed my game, but usually when you reload the game in world editor it says there are some values it can no longer read. Search through your unit data and delete or replace abilities that have a star next to them

it is a lot of work but it is possible

Otherwise it could just be that the updated warcraft destroys all old games :|

Level 14
This usually happens if you update warcraft, then open your map in the world editor and save. I can't remember how I fixed my game, but usually when you reload the game in world editor it says there are some values it can no longer read. Search through your unit data and delete or replace abilities that have a star next to them

it is a lot of work but it is possible

Otherwise it could just be that the updated warcraft destroys all old games :|
Yes I think it does, atleast with my map :'( But as I said I'm very noobish at triggering and the map even crashed sometimes when it worked correct so maybe it's all my noobish triggering makes the map unplayable now since wc3 and WE is updated... Anyway I'm going to remake my map but I need a great terrainer to help me but I have requested for it in the "Request" forum already.

Level 8
Yes I think it does, atleast with my map :'( But as I said I'm very noobish at triggering and the map even crashed sometimes when it worked correct so maybe it's all my noobish triggering makes the map unplayable now since wc3 and WE is updated... Anyway I'm going to remake my map but I need a great terrainer to help me but I have requested for it in the "Request" forum already.
Your map is corrupted now only way to fix it if you open it in its Correct WE Verison and mpq and fix them manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.