• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My imported models are all green cubes.Please help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.I am having some problems with importing models.The idea is that when i first import the models,and i save the map and reopen,the models are normal(appear as normal,not green cubes).But the weird thing is ,that if i save the map again,and reopen it,all models will be green cubes,though in the last reopen the models worked perfectly.How can i fix this??
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=rd2j1q
If the link works,tell me if the models from this map appear normal to you.

Level 20
You have to Import the Model -> Save the map -> Use the model in an Object/Unit. Otherwise, you have to restart the editor.

Also, be sure to import the model in the right path, same than textures, if the model has some.

Level 7
Okay, i looked at the map. I think the models are just screwed up... because ALL the models and icons you imported is 0 kb. I would suggest trying to redownload it just incase the download didnt download correctly or if that doesnt work, its just the model.

Status
Not open for further replies.