• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My Gallery of ART!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
No new pencil drawings yet, but here's a few drawings I made in MS Paint at school while I was bored instead of doing Mathematics work.

~Craka_J

Attachments

• bigface.PNG
    bigface.PNG
    60.1 KB · Views: 158
  • Englishman.jpg
    Englishman.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Lincon.PNG
    Lincon.PNG
    33.4 KB · Views: 89
  • rawr.jpg
    rawr.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 140
Level 25
StarCraft 2 Tauren Marine: A fan art piece dedicated to Blizzard Entertainment's April Fools StarCraft 2 Tauren Marine. Drew it one day in another one of my classes and was satisfied with how the blood on the wall came out and how the two characters looked. Don't mind the big crane on the left... I was bored.

Xavier Thompson Concept: A concept art piece drawn for a First Person Shooter made for the Warcraft III engine.

Drawn with pencil and shaded with pencil and shading stub here and there. The left side is coming towards 'you' and the right is going towards the opposite direction. Thus, the proportions thing is safe!

MS Paint Barbarian: Another bordom MS Paint drawing during class. Made it in MS Paint with the Spray Can tool. I guess I'm proud of it enough to show you guys. :p

~Craka_J

Attachments

• StarCraft_2_Tauren_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    StarCraft_2_Tauren_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 94
  • Xavier_Thompson_Concept_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    Xavier_Thompson_Concept_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 96
  • war.jpg
    war.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 105
Level 28
1)Yes, you're right, the blood from the dead guy is great! I give 5/5 for the blood! And the dead guy is not bad too..

2)I personally don't like very detailed armours but I think the concept is nice anyway. The only area you need to work is the proportions... The legs should be shorter and the neck longer. The tree is good also, but as the background is not the main thing in this artwork, I don't think you should make it better, it is nice.

3)I've never seen MS Paint artworks including only the "spray" tool before.

That's great. The spikes, the leg details... Oh, and the proportions are quite good there.
_

Level 25
Adobe Photoshop CS3!

Finally got Adobe Photoshop CS3, and it is awesome! Too bad I don't have a tablet though... oh well. Anyway, this is my first Adobe Photoshop picture ever made. Took me about 30 minutes to make. All I did really was get a bunch of different reds and blacks and draw a blood splattery pattern. After that, I used the Blur tool a lot and then finished it off with a Paint Daubs filter. In my opinion, it's pretty good for a first time at the program. But feedback is always appreciated. :smile:

~Craka_J

Attachments

• Blood.PNG
    Blood.PNG
    88.9 KB · Views: 216
Just a note for you.

The only good filters in photoshop are the sharpen ones or maybe radial blur (for certain areas, but never for the whole thing.) Possibly "render clouds".

But other filters, such as the ones that are supposed to make your thing look like you made it with a pencil/stained glass/acrylic/whatever just end up making the drawing look horrible.

Level 25
Uploaded these to my Deviant Art Gallery as well, but I attached them here too since everyone these days are too lazy to click a link.

Want to read a summary of each drawing? Go to my Deviant Art profile and read the descriptions of the drawings there.

~Craka_J

Attachments

• Self_ID_Portrait_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    Self_ID_Portrait_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Thug_Life_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    Thug_Life_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Devil_On_Steroids_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    Devil_On_Steroids_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Clowntopia_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    Clowntopia_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Barbarians_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    Barbarians_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Level 25
More Art!

Tally ho, everyone! 'Tis a new batch of shit by me. Critique, comments, whatever. Even if its harsh commentary, I accept all. And now, the load:

~Craka_J

Attachments

• TheKing.png
    TheKing.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 96
  • TheKnight.png
    TheKnight.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 134
  • Devil 001.png
    Devil 001.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 117
  • Cartoons Galore2.png
    Cartoons Galore2.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 123
Level 28
Good observation. Details is best mainly because I focus most on that. Proportions would be great to get nailed down next, but its boring to me and frustrating, so that is why most of my drawings look disgruntled.

~Craka_J

So you could work together with someone who is good at proportions!

You know, nothing really serious, just a single draw.

Level 19
Alright, looking back to the previous page buddy, I noticed your giant guy in the kilt is definitely your best work. The elbows are... exceptional. And the beard detail was incredible.

The king's chainmail was also semi-impressive, comparing this to the first post... it is dramatically different.

Level 25
More drawings! I actually got paid for a some of these drawings at school as well.

Don't forget to keep a close eye on my Deviant Art profile!

~Craka_J

Attachments

• Osama_Obama_by_CrakaJ.png
    Osama_Obama_by_CrakaJ.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 142
  • Mrs__Thompson_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    Mrs__Thompson_by_CrakaJ.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Da_G00fs_by_CrakaJ.png
    Da_G00fs_by_CrakaJ.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 129
  • Pimped_Out_Obama_by_CrakaJ.png
    Pimped_Out_Obama_by_CrakaJ.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 124
  • Craziness_by_CrakaJ.png
    Craziness_by_CrakaJ.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 150
  • Sins_Avenger_by_CrakaJ.png
    Sins_Avenger_by_CrakaJ.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 123
Level 25
Mrs. Thompson Strikes Back!

I was in a detention that lasted throughout the entire school day, isolated in a quiet room in a cubicle. It sucked. So instead of doing the work given to me, I added onto the Mrs. Thompson drawing all day!

DESCRIPTION: "Mrs. Thompson, back in action and ready to kick some insubordinate ass!
She's bigger, better, and high on PLATO! Watch yourself, or she'll close out your programs and write you up... right before you stomps your face in with her seventy pound high-heel shoes.

Unleashing this beast was a tough one. Spent about six and a half hours adding onto this - the detention I was in was about seven hours long - and so here she is! Isn't she beautiful?
"

NOTE: The reason I usually add the little clouds, added with the MS Paint program, is to cover rip marks, ugly side-doodles I did, or anything that makes the drawing look shittier.

~Craka_J

Attachments

• Mrs__Thompson_Strikes_Back_by_CrakaJ.png
    Mrs__Thompson_Strikes_Back_by_CrakaJ.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 86
Level 25
Yet another update of drawings that I just uploaded at DA & now here.

I drew a Wizard concept too, but I cannot link the image directly since it's protected so here's a link to the drawing page: Wizard Concept by ~CrakaJ on deviantART

Oh and here's a drawing for you druggies out there! Tripin' by ~CrakaJ on deviantART Some say it's my best, but I still say that the Clowntopia and Mrs. Thompson Strikes Back drawings my best. :grin:

~Craka_J

Attachments

• Elite_Gladiator_by_CrakaJ.png
    Elite_Gladiator_by_CrakaJ.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 96
  • Left_4_Dead_Fan_Art_by_CrakaJ.png
    Left_4_Dead_Fan_Art_by_CrakaJ.png
    3 MB · Views: 102
Status
Not open for further replies.