• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello Guys!

My friend created an acount here yesterday cause he saw my terrains. He though, "Hmm, this looks funny ill give it a try..." and made a terrain. He posted a thread called "My First Terrain" in the terrain board and i saw it there. But l8er when i got home and tried to look at the thread from my computer i couldn't see any thread like that...

I have looked at his profile and search for all threads that he has started but it just says "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." and the same thing happenes when i push the "Find All Post by Archipelago".

Does any 1 know what is wrong? Can you fix this in some way??

Level 17
hehehehehehe I remember when I first joined and nobody could see meh posts.
The first post people couid see of mine was a poll of whether or not they could see said post. Suffice to say I recieved some very strange answers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.