• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Profile Page "Friends" Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I have two friends assigned and visible in my User CP: Shados and Werewulf.

However, on my profile page, the right-column's "Friends" list only displays one of the two, stating "Showing 1 of 1 Friend(s)". What is even stranger, is that the "Friends" tab on my profile can be "Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1 ", and displaying the one that is not displayed in the right column. It erratically switches between displaying only one, only the other, and both, but in different areas as described above.

While I'm reporting this bug, allow me to request a feature: The ability to link to a specific tab on someone's profile page. for example: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/earth-fury/#friends would link to my profile, and focus the "Friends" tab.

Level 11
EF; try the link you just sent. It opens your friends tab :p
It didn't work last time I tried it :<

Are you sure she has added you as a friend? Both she and you have to be on each others friend list inorder to show up on it otherwise she will remain only on your contact list.
No, It's a bug in the display. Sometimes Wulf is the only one that shows up as a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.