• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help!!! my friend has a big problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MU2

MU2

Level 3
Hi my friend, Evil Incarnate just joined hive. He posted 2 threads on this forum but they are somehow only visible to him(nobody else can see them). He told me that when he logged out the new thread he made just disappeared and that it reappeared when he logged in again.I went to his profile and saw that he had indeed posted 2 threads. But when i clicked on "Find all posts by Evil Incarnate" it said "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms". So i told him to make a post under admin contact section. but i doubt even the admins can see his posts. So does anybody know a solution to this problem?

here is the URL to his profile:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/evil+incarnate/

Im sorry if i posted this in the wrong section of the froum but i didnt know where else to post it

Level 12
Don't worry, the admins can see everything. Your friend just created his account and will be globally ignored for the first few days, worry not.

And yes, this is the wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.