• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My first two models...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey guys, these are my first two models that were built from scratch - they don't have any animations or skins yet.

Tell me what you think.

A cannon of sorts:

Some robot thing:

Thanks.

Level 10
It seem's you have uploaded your image's in an invalid format. From my understanding and studying of the box with the X you have put them in a .PNG format. I dont think that the website supports that kind of format. Try uploading in a different format. JPG. TGA. Etc.
Try re-uploading the picture's.

Level 5
The cannon is especially impressive. :)
Some people can't see your pictures because they are .png

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Looks like a bunch of stacked and stretched primitives to me, actually.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm not being harsh, I'm just stating what I think. And I think it looks like a bunch of stacked primitives. I'm not going to say "great for a first!1111 keep it up!" just because they're his first models.

And I'm not even saying they look bad or something, I just think they look like cylinders stacked on top of eachother and some cubes.

EDIT: And actually it's 13ack who made the models, not Rober, Arab4life.

Status
Not open for further replies.