• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My First Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey i just wanted to show you this new skin i made it's a forlarren (half-night elf half Demon) as you see i made this from a warden it's almost full freehand only cape is copied, Well now i would like to see how i could improve this and remember be honest

Attachments

• Screen.jpg
    Screen.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • Executioner.jpg
    Executioner.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Level 9
good that you posted it here :)
well i see you like pink faces! couldnt you do it a bit more realistic?
and that hair are in different colors make them having the same color.
could you change something at the cape atm it looks like filters. add some symbol or just simply shadings :)

here i have some links for you:
The Warcraft III Viewer to see how your skins fit on the model! You dont have to try it with the worldeditor all the time. Imo an essential tool for skinning!
Afronight_76s great tutorial how to paint faces
Hawkwings great tutorials for skinning basics!
Here is a skin with an armor like wanted to do

Level 5
The colour of the face is red because the demon who made a night elf pregnant was a red one =), anyway thank you for other tips. i skipped face tutorial on this one because the most things are under a helmet =) i will make some training skins if they are good i upload them here to, and thank you again =P

Status
Not open for further replies.