• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My First Cinema Land of The Dead

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Please Comments Its my first cinematic map

Keywords:
Please Comments Its my first cinematic map
Contents

My First Cinema Land of The Dead (Map)

Reviews
22:50, 21st Jul 2009 Linaze: Lacks a proper description and after reading a couple of reviews by users, it's clear that the overall quality of this map is too low for approval.

M

22:50, 21st Jul 2009
Linaze: Lacks a proper description and after reading a couple of reviews by users, it's clear that the overall quality of this map is too low for approval.

Level 18
I don`t think the name is good. Please leave only "Land of The Dead". The fact it is your first cinematic doesn`t change anything.

EDIT: Ok, I`ve watched it and there are some things:
- you`ve done a lot of typos like first text of marine "what it this", and many language mistakes
- the terrain is pretty empty, there are some crushed houses, a room, and street, nothing more like lanterns, etc.
- from special effects there is only flamestrike
- boring ending
- kinda too short
- pretty no camera movement
Please improve this. So far I`ll give it 1.5/5 (1/5). The fact this is first cinematic dsoesn`t change anything, but I hope because of it you`ll try to make it better.

Level 31
My First Cinema Land of The Dead by Wealth is a cinematic where the story revolves around a city that was besieged by a group of zombies. To begin with, the description does not meet with the hiveworkshop submission rules.

Next, as krisserz had said; this cinematic was full of flaw. The cinematic was full of typo errors, the terrain was bland and does not project the right element of it. To top up with, the camera hardly move and even if they move, they are rather choppy due to the inappropriate scripting.

Infact, the cinematic stop and does nothing when it show the ship on the shore. Please read more tutorial on how to develop cinematic, you can try to read infrane cinematic tutorial which are good for beginner.

Overall, the quality was way too low to be acceptable into database.

Level 8
My First Cinema Land of The Dead Map Review

Gameplay

Positive

• [+]None
Negative

• [-]Bad gramar and choice of words.
  • [-]Bad doodad placement and spam.
  • [-]Typical marines vs. zombies.
  • [-]Didn't understand story.
  • [-]Too short.

Imports

Positive

• [+]None[=]
Negative

• [-]None[=]

Packaging

Positive

• [+]None
Negative

• [-]Bad description.
Negative
Overall

Comments

"No all town was destroyd"=Bad gramar.
The camera movement started of pretty good, fast, but good. Then it quickly went to squat though.

No imports witch is fine just dont get and +critique for it.

You need to work on doodad placements and dont just spam flame and blizzard houses.

I didn't understand the story becouse there was no apparent story, except for a group of marines die. The end.

I also don't kno if the cinnematic goes past the boat scene becouse i sat there for 2 1/2 mins before i was tired of waiting so i escped wc3. Make a victory skip dialog and skip score screen at the end of your cini.

Give more detail of what your cinematic is about.

Over all for you first cinni you did what was to be expected(...ugh) but you captured camera angles well but just not the movement. Keep making cinematics, I will be waiting to review the next one.
Critique

Rating: 1/5
Vote for Rejection
Reviewed By:

Zeron