• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help me, with cinema...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi everyone, im making a map, but i want to add a couple of cinemas, here´s one of them, but i need help, cause the damn models of my heros don´t make what im ordering with the triggers, somebody help me to make them do what i say plese...oh yes, help me starting the fight when return the game camera...lol.

Mmm, one more question, how can i put in order the spells of my hero??

Pease help, thanks.
Saludos

http://d.turboupload.com/d/970638/Cinema_DMA.w3x.html

Level 24
do you mean have it so that the spells are always in the same order for every hero? use Art - Button Position X and Art - Button Position Y
it's a grid with move (m), stop (s), hold position (h), attack (a), patrol (p), and hero abilities (o) already placed. i used .. for an empty space
xy 0 1 2 3
0 m s h a
1 p .. .. o
2 .. .. .. ..
pretty simple after that, just make sure none of the (x,y) values are the same for different abilities, and make sure the x positions are the same for the same ability for learn and normal and that both x and y are the same for normal and turn off

Status
Not open for further replies.