• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Favorite Warhammer 40,000 sayings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Warhammer 40,000 sayings from the video game

i have many favorite sayings from the warhammer 40,000 dawn of war series such as winter assault dark crusade soulstorm and the Original.

here are my Favorites

1. Sanity is for the weak! -Chaos
  2. It was a momentary madness -Chaos
  3. It is better to die for the emperor than to live for yourself -Dreadnaught
  4. Walk softly, and carry a big gun -Force Commander
  5. Heresy grows from idleness -Space Marine Squad
  6. Only in death i serve -Dreadnaught

if i got some of the Sayings wrong just tell me because i haven't played Soulstorm in awhile

Level 17
Mine is actually an entire speech from the novel Grey Knights:

"We do not know what our chances of survival are, so we fight as if they were zero. We do not know what we are facing, so we fight as if it was the dark gods themselves. No one will remember us now and we may never be buried beneath Titan, so we will build our own memorial here. The Chapter might lose us and the Imperium might never know we existed, but the Enemy - the Enemy will know. The Enemy will remember. We will hurt it so badly that it will never forget us until the stars burn out and the Emperor vanquishes it at the end of time. When Chaos is dying, its last thought will be of us. That is our memorial -carved into the heart of Chaos. We cannot lose, Grey Knights. We have already won."

Status
Not open for further replies.