• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music Contest #12 - Theme Poll

Music Contest #12 - Theme Options

• Romantic - Embrace your inner love by creating a peace that'll express romance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pop - Create a track that would be appropriate for your modern pop artist.

• Christmas - Now who doesn't like X-Mas? Me... But with the right song it might cheer me!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Since it's been a while since our last contest. I think now it'll be a good time to start our next discussion for the next Music Contest.

Romantic - Embrace your inner love by creating a peace that'll express romance.

Trap/Hip-Hop - Show people your ability to create a Trap/Hip-Hop styled track.

Pop - Create a track that would be appropriate for your modern pop artist.

Stealth - An assassin isn't complete without a theme song.

Steampunk - Here is your chance to show everyone how much of a punk you are!

Christmas - Now who doesn't like X-Mas? Me... But with the right song it might cheer me!

Batman - Create a theme that would would fit the chaotic world of Batman.

Battle Theme - Those that march into war need a good song to fight to.

Synthwave - Kight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. Quickly save the day!

Dubstep - Wobble to the left and to the right, it's time to create a Dubstep song.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Man, maybe, you should make those videos links for faster thread loading and less memory requirement.
Also, please use spoiler/hidden tags so we don't have to scroll a novella.

One choice only?

By the way, we've already had a steampunk contest :)

Level 4
Before I cast a vote, I'd like to ask if you can give a small list of the themes for the past 11 contests. I personally would be fine entering in any theme, as it's a contest and would like the challenge. But, part of me also would like to cast a vote on something people don't normally want to do, like Romance or Pop, just to test our talents and skills. But, the example listed for the current Romance theme would actually be Chill/House, cause when I got signed to a label, Chill/House is what they signed me under as.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
the example listed for the current Romance theme
I hope those examples are meant only for orientation and not strictness. I mean, those examples for Stealth are obviously limited to 60-70s type of orchestral jazz hybrid music. It's totally not what I had in mind. A theme is already limiting in itself. Going even further with that to only certain types of music genres is creativity restrictive.

Past themes:
Music Contest #11 - Theme Discussion
Music Contest #10 - Theme Discussion
Music Contest #9 - Theme Poll
Music Contest #7 - Theme Poll
Music Contest #6 - Theme Poll
Music Contest #5 Theme Poll
Next Music Contest's Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.