- Apr 21, 2013
art by: Michal Kváč
Participants were to create a music piece in the style of Synthwave. Knight Rider needed a song to listen to on his journey. The day was quickly saved!
Click to see more explanations for Synthwave.
- Each user can only vote once in the poll.
- You cannot vote for yourself. If a voter has the same IP as the author then the vote will not be counted and it may result in the disqualification of the entry.
- You cannot create multiple accounts to vote for an entry in the poll. If a voter has been found to be using multiple accounts none of the voters votes will count in the final result.
- You cannot bribe users for votes. Contestants who break this rule will be disqualified and given negative reputation.
- Judges cannot vote!
- 1st place: 40 reputation points
- 2nd place: 25 reputation points
- 3rd place: 15 reputation points
- Entry: 5 reputation points
- Judge: 5 reputation points
The three winning teams will receive an award icon, representing the winning entry.
Thanks to deepstrasz for compiling and uploading the video
|Brambleclaw|| Cybernetic Journey|
|Calciumcarbonat|| Synth Wave|
|Donut78|| Cruisin' on Starlight|
|enzo2090|| Pure Mind|
|Hakren|| Traveling Dreams|
|Its Ryan Boi|| Star Gazers|
|Jackyy.BaDitO2|| 80s Hero|
How well does it demonstrate the feeling of the theme
|How original is the piece? How creative are you with the theme/instruments/etc.|
Basically, how well does it flow? Are accents used to good effect? Do overall levels make sense? etc.
|How well is it composed? Do the key changes make sense?||/15|
- Judgement: 70%
- Poll: 30%
The poll shall begin on 9th August 2019 and conclude on 22nd August 2019 GMT (day is included).