• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Music and Sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Instead of opening a new topic, might as well ask here

Do you have a 360 degree camera? (Paning left, right, up, down)

WASD Controls?

Able to use ships like the ones on Darnassus and Menethil? (This would be sick)

Indoor Enviroments? (I know you have comment on it, but anymore info.)

And finally are you incorporating RTC project? (Their network coding is pretty amazing)

Thanks

Last edited:
Level 25
1) No WASD controls (yet) but cameras can be changed with arrow keys if in correct camera mode.

2) Yes. Ships and Zepplins will be accessable. Probably the Tram as well.

3) No indoor environments such as going in an Auction House, however we will most likely add indoor environments much later on.

4) We will be using RTC, but not yet. We want to finish all noob zones and all zones and data for levels 1-48 first.
~Craka_J; Leader of the Wc3:WoW Team.

Level 1
Thanks for the replies; but I have more questions!

Some questions on challenges that will need to be overcome:

Interface/UI?

Invetory Slots and Equipment Slots?

Skill Book?

And a more specific question, will you be able to see a visible difference in weapons and armor when equiped? I've seen some mods with this feature, and if you plan to include, my hat's off to you.

Why did you have a limit release of the demo that I never got to experince? haha :wink:

And would you like me to compse a Q&A of all the stuff in this forum and put it together in a post for you? lol (with your approval and monitoring)

Last edited:

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
supervalkryie, the demo is so old that the gameplay has almost nothing to do with what they have got now, so the pleasure of playing it was the graphics alone imo.

To try and answer one of your questions, as far as i know, the Interface/UI wont be changed as long as they haven't got the ppl for it.

Level 25
1) A new UI will be added most likely AFTER it becomes multiplayer.

2) Yes.

3) Eventually we will add this, yes.

4) Yes, we will soon add weapon visuals and possibly armor visuals as well.

5) We didn't need any more feedback on it and Nasrudin also requested me to take it down.

6) No need for that. We pretty much have one at: http://www.freewebs.com/war3wow/about.htm

~Craka_J; Leader of the Wc3:WoW Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.