• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Murloc Bloodgill (no death anim)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I was wondering if someone could make a model that does the following, it is a murloc bloodgill but has no death animation, instead it dissapears on death.

This is because I am using it as a missile and it cannot die on death as it is a dummy missile simulating a 'leaping' unit. When the missile lands a unit is moved to the drop point to create the illusion that the unit leapt to that point.

It is for my diablo 2 ORPG, map evidence of which can be viewed in my sig or the link.

Since it uses in game textures and is only a missile (birth, stand and death animation (the death anim is just it dissapearing remember)) I would hope it could be below 50 kb if possible.

Level 12
Yes it is quite easy to simply make the game does not play the Death animation, you could do it yourself though i will do it in about 7 hours
if you want to do it yourself here is how,
1. Use a model editor
2. Go into that unit`s animations
3. Change the name of 'Death' to 'null'
4. Save, upload in your map, change the animation of the Misile, Enjoy if it worked, let me do it if it didnt

Status
Not open for further replies.