• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mummy

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Mummy

Model by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Descriptions:
Wikipedia said:
A Mummy is a corpse whose skin and organs have been preserved by either intentional or incidental exposure to chemicals, extreme coldness, very high humidity, or lack of air when bodies are submerged in bogs.

In fiction, Mummies serve as guardians in pyramids and will track down any intruders to either destroy them immediately or put a lethal curse on them.

Model descriptions:
The model is based on the Zombie, and uses the bandage parts of the Crypt Fiend texture, meaning this model does not use custom texture.
The whole wrap was a real pain to work on, and the way I manage to give a facial structure on the model's face was actually done by pure luck.
The model comes with a built-in non-talking portrait, and an external portrait model (which has talking animations).

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THIS MODEL IN YOUR MAP!!!

Please DO NOT distribute or modify this resource without my permission.

Path:
The main model can have any path, but the portrait model must share the same path as the main model's path.
So keep them in wc3mapImported\ is recommended for simpleness.

Enjoy! ;)

Keywords:
Undead, Mummy, Zombie, Egypt, Egyptian, Pharaoh, Creep, Monster, Pyramid
Contents

Mummy (Model)

Mummy (Model)

Assets
Reviews
14:49, 29th May 2009 Pyritie: Unwrap's pretty messy on its back, upper arms, above the shoulders, and chest. Also at the moment it just looks like a bunch of stripes, not a mummy or anything. I think the black stripes are a bit too thick. Maybe some...

M

14:49, 29th May 2009
Pyritie: Unwrap's pretty messy on its back, upper arms, above the shoulders, and chest. Also at the moment it just looks like a bunch of stripes, not a mummy or anything. I think the black stripes are a bit too thick. Maybe some more color variation on the stripes would help too. You also might want to fix the portrait mesh so it looks like a mummy head and not just a retextured zombie.

Level 6
Great model :) i can really use this for my map. But it looks pretty much like the zombie model you just gave some other texture?

Level 12
OFFTOPIC: A mummy doesn't have it's organs left. They're pulled out through the side of the corpse C: Also the brain is pulled out through the nose xD

Last edited:
Level 6
This model is great.. :)
But I think you need to add more animations. Like spell or something more? lol

While more animations are always welcome (a birth animation for the mummy to come out of sleep instead of rising out of the ground), this model is perfect as it is. The file size is great, adding animations would only increase the size.