[Trigger] MultiUnit Save/Load Code System is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am wondering is it possible to be done MultiUnit Save/Load Code System like in RPG`s?But i need to be with up to 80 different units saved in 1 code and restored back with it!Is this impossible or just challenge?

Level 2
I try to save a tavern with units in it and tavern without units with rpg save/load system.The system gave me 2 different codes and there was no problem when i load both.Tavern without units in it was loaded right and tavern with units also was...The system do not just save the tavern as unit but save what the tavern can sell also. I think it can be done short code using taverns as containers.10 units in tavern, 8 tavern, 8 different peaces of code for each of them.But there still must to be done some kind of trigger read each part of code,load the taverns and unzip the units out of containers.And this is the tricky part :D

Level 29
You can bring them all to seperate regions and then pick each one seperatly and add to the code.

It would be such a huge code that it won't be worth it though.

If you do it through the tavern, you can probably make the code short, but you'll need to make taverns for each possibility of units combinations (?).

Level 2
So there is no way to be done the trigger who can handle this job without using too long -save/load code?Is there a way to make game cache work in b.net games?Any suggestions how can solve this?I`m working on a map and it need to save and load up to 80 different units.

Level 21
If there can only be 1 of each unit type you could do something like this:

Peasant = 1
Footman = 2
Knight = 4
Mortar Team = 8

If you load Knight + Peasant you'd have to type '5'. If you load knight + peasant + mortar team you'd have to type 'D'

If there's multiple units of every type allowed, I'm sure you could think of an adaption of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.