• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multiple bonuses in one skill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Divine Guidance [Passive]
Level 1: 10 armor bonus, 3% HP regen. bonus, 300 HP bonus, +12 attack.
Level 2: 12 armor bonus, 5% HP regen. bonus, 500 HP bonus, +24 attack.
Level 3: 15 armor bonus, 7% HP regen. bonus, 700 HP bonus, +36 attack.

I made a skill just like that as an ultimate, but I can't find a base ability for this. I don't know how to JASS and I can't seem to do it in GUI. I tried making a dummy unit with an aura but all I got is wasted time. Anyone can help? Thanks.

BTW this is not an aura.

Level 11
I'll try theoretically and if you don't succeed, I'll give you the trigger.

Have the bonuses be item abilities (separate and united if you can). Make them be passive and I'm sure that all these abilities have icons invisible.

Now, you can base your ability off one of them, if the icon isn't invisible and I'm wrong (look for item abilities). However, if all are invisible, take a passive abiliity (for example the passive of the Crypt Lord but then ignore the armor bonus item ability).

Now the idea would be to check every second all units that have your main passive (Crypt Lord one) but don't have one of the other passive abilities. If it doesn't, add the abilities.

Then, to avoid the Tome of Experience problem, also check if there is an unit which has one of the passives but doesn't have the main passive, and if there is, remove all passive abilities (secondary ones) from the unit.:wink:

~Daelin

Level 2
When I read your post, the first problem that came to mind is the space in the buttons area. The hero has 3 normal skills, and 1 ultimate. And if I give my hero all those item skills, the area would become messed up.

But if you can give the trigger, I'll be grateful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.