• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Multiplayer test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
I'd like to do a small multiplayer test tonight to see how new functions are working, and if they cause a desync or not.
(Desync means that all players except for the host will be kicked from the game as soon as it starts. This is an unwanted effect ofc, but might occur if there are some mistakes in the code.)

If it's not causing a desync we could continue playing a bit and see how the FPS is. I changed some things and most likely the FPS has been improved, but I also have to test that in multiplayer to see the true result.

Is there anyone that would like to test with me tonight?
That means within now and ~6 hours.

Level 19
Tested with Wolfe...
Found bugs yaaay! But it didnt desync! Another yaay!

So I know what to work on again! Yaaaaay!

Status
Not open for further replies.