• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another question regarding multiplayer crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So, i had some time ago a bug causing my map to either crash on multiplayer directly after the map was loaded or disconnect all other player.

My first guess was that it was a desynch-issue. But i found out that i had no code that could have caused this. Then i went and booted up a copy of wc3 on another pc and hosted the map via LAN and tested if i occur that crash there. Didnt happen.

That means that this crash happens in multiplayer, but only over online connection, not LAN. It could happen due to my tuungle connection, but i tried to host a different game (it was a element td map) and didnt encountered a crash/disconnect of every other player. It only happens with my map, even though another player hosts it.

So i would like to know if there are any significant differences that could cause a crash in online multiplayer but not over LAN-Multiplayer?

The map is in the attachement.
Since i only tested over tuungle, i would like to know if you guys get the same problem when trying to host the map over bnet.

Attachments

• Invasion on Azkar A4.3.w3x
    2.5 MB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.