• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

[Solved] Multiboard Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys,i have a problem here with my map,when i choose a hero,but the multiboard's icon has problem,i need someone to help me do the icon appear when chosed hero.
P/S:The multiboard was made by priest,because this year he(she) busy,so i don't know how to fix it,here is the map.
This Multiboard is GUI,can someone make MUI?(GUI and MUI same?) +REP
EDIT: I put back the original multiboard trigger.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/4hcc1a/_files/Multiboard Problem.w3x

EDIT: SOVLED!

Last edited:
Level 5
Maybe you did not CnP the triggers correctly? Because that AMUpdate ends like this:

• -------- // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // // --------
  • -------- // PART 1 // HERO ICON. --------

Level 13
Maybe you did not CnP the triggers correctly? Because that AMUpdate ends like this:

• -------- // PART 1 // HERO ICON. --------

Ohh,i forget,wait awhile,i will put it back with 5 minutes.
EDIT: I fix back it,and the problem is icon also,but i want it bought a hero then the icon will appear.

Level 5
I figured out what was wrong.
Edit your Buy Hero trigger like this:

• Buy Hero
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 2, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Equal to Clockwerk Goblin
            • Then - Actions
              • Set AM_CHOSEN_HERO[(Integer A)] = (Sold unit)
            • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Equal to Night Hunter
            • Then - Actions
              • Set AM_CHOSEN_HERO[(Integer A)] = (Sold unit)
            • Else - Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in AM_PG_ALL and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • For each (Integer A) from 1 to AM_HERO_TYPE_COUNT, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • (Unit-type of AM_CHOSEN_HERO[(Player number of (Picked player))]) Equal to AM_HERO_TYPE[(Integer A)]
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set AM_PLAYER_HERO_ICON_PATH[(Player number of (Picked player))] = (Integer A)
                • Else - Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 2, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player Group - Pick every player in AM_PG[1] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • AM_CHOSEN_HERO[(Player number of (Picked player))] Not equal to No unit
                • Then - Actions
                  • Multiboard - Set the display style for AM_MB[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row ((Position of (Picked player) in AM_LB[1]) + 2) to Show text and Show icons
                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for AM_MB[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row ((Position of (Picked player) in AM_LB[1]) + 2) to AM_HERO_ICON_PATH[AM_PLAYER_HERO_ICON_PATH[(Player number of (Picked player))]]
                • Else - Actions
          • Player Group - Pick every player in AM_PG[2] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                • Then - Actions
                  • Multiboard - Set the display style for AM_MB[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row ((Position of (Picked player) in AM_LB[2]) + ((Number of players in AM_PG[1]) + 4)) to Show text and Show icons
                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for AM_MB[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row ((Position of (Picked player) in AM_LB[2]) + ((Number of players in AM_PG[1]) + 4)) to AM_HERO_ICON_PATH[AM_PLAYER_HERO_ICON_PATH[(Player number of (Picked player))]]
                • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Triggering player) is an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Player Group - Pick every player in AM_PG[1] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                • Then - Actions
                  • Multiboard - Set the display style for AM_MB[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row ((Position of (Picked player) in AM_LB[1]) + 2) to Show text and Show icons
                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for AM_MB[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row ((Position of (Picked player) in AM_LB[1]) + 2) to AM_HERO_ICON_PATH[AM_PLAYER_HERO_ICON_PATH[(Player number of (Picked player))]]
                • Else - Actions
        • Else - Actions
          • Player Group - Pick every player in AM_PG[2] and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                • Then - Actions
                  • Multiboard - Set the display style for AM_MB[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row ((Position of (Picked player) in AM_LB[2]) + ((Number of players in AM_PG[1]) + 4)) to Show text and Show icons
                  • Multiboard - Set the icon for AM_MB[(Integer A)] item in column 1, row ((Position of (Picked player) in AM_LB[2]) + ((Number of players in AM_PG[1]) + 4)) to AM_HERO_ICON_PATH[AM_PLAYER_HERO_ICON_PATH[(Player number of (Picked player))]]
                • Else - Actions

The problem was that you set AM_PLAYER_HERO_ICON_PATH after putting it in multiboard. You need to do it before as I did.
Solved?

Status
Not open for further replies.