• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Multiboard Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hello everyone! I have next issue:
  • I'm working on campaign on 1.31 patch, latest before Reforged. I'm creating some sort of TD and I use multiboard to show player what enemies he could see in coming wave;
  • But strangely game just crashes when it comes to multiboard changes. For example, waves from 1-4 works normally, but when it comes to showup wave 5 data, game just crashes.
  • What could be wrong? I use the same triggers for all wave multiboard showing, same structure.
Screenshots here:
Problem Starts Here.pngProblem.pngSame Trigger For Another Wave 01.pngSame Trigger For Another Wave 02.pngSame Trigger For Another Wave 03.png

Level 23
Why do you have that Condition and the trigger queue stuff? Seems unnecessary as far as I can tell.

Anyway, are you sure it has to do with the trigger?
Condition is from my previous bad exp;
I think yes, because I use the same triggers for all waves, and all waves from 1-4 runs normaly. But on wave 5 game just crashes. Yesterday I've encountered the same crash on wave 3, but I fixed it by changing amount of multiboard rows from 3 to 2 and removing third wave enemy type from that wave.
I don't that there I have the same variant...

Status
Not open for further replies.