• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Multiboard for Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have used search but the problem is still existing.

I have those variables:
MB_P_Board (Array 8- Playercount) and
Tmp_Integer (TmpPlayerForHiding)

• Unit - A unit enters (Playable map area)
  • -------- Conditions --------
  • MB_P_HasMultiboard[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] Equal to False
  • ((Triggering unit) is An Hero) Equal to True
  • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) slot status) Equal to Playing
  • (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Smaller as 9
  • -------- Actions --------
  • Set Tmp_Integer = (Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))
  • Set MB_P_HasMultiboard[Tmp_Integer] = True
  • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with MB_G_Columns columns and MB_G_Rows rows, titled MB_G_Title
  • Set MB_P_Board[Tmp_Integer] = (Last created multiboard)
  • Multiboard - Minimize MB_P_Board[Tmp_Integer]
  • Multiboard - Hide MB_P_Board[Tmp_Integer]
  • -------- --------
  • -------- Multiboard Settings--------
  • -------- --------
  • -------- Now the Hide part: --------
  • Custom script: if( GetLocalPlayer() == ConvertedPlayer(udg_Tmp_Integer)) then
  • Multiboard - Show MB_P_Board[Tmp_Integer]
  • Custom script: else
  • Custom script: endif
I don't know why but it creates only ONE multiboard and hides it for all other players except the last player which is the onliest which sees it.

Last edited:
Level 6
It doesn't loop through all players... so it will execute for just once person, the entering player. Have you tested it several times to see if it only works for one player and it is ALWAYS the same player?

Status
Not open for further replies.