• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Multi Blast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey I want to create a channeling spell the lasts 3 seconds and each second the channeling unit fires a missle in the direction its facing but when the missle hits a unit it will explode dealing damage in a 300 AOE

I only have a faint idea of how to stop the missles firing if channeling is canceled and I have no idea at all on how to make the missles explode when they hit an enemy unit.

I would prefer GUI as I dont know any jass

Level 19
Add bullet to a group when you create it
every 0.5 seconds
if one of units in bullets group has a nearby enemy unit near it (if count of enemy units in 100 range of bullet is bigger than 0)
explode it deal damage to area

Status
Not open for further replies.