• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MPQ Editor - Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey everyone!

I'm sorry for being a inconvenience of asking questions, but though not relating to triggers or model requests, its something I thought might be a bit testing before I can put my tools together to form a pack which will be released later on the year. Currently I'm making a Image Editor which allows you to load BLP and TGA and the ability to edit them (painting them) instead of viewing them. Anyways back to the topic.

Actually, before I can go on, I need a few testing so that I can fix more bugs. I don't ask in hand to force you to do it, but it would be a pleasure if you did. As the title suggests, MPQ Editor is a program which lets you edit MPQ, Starcraft and Warcraft III maps. Though this is a tools related thing, I need some testing done very quick soon before the school holidays come up so that I can start fixing it and finally equip it with a help file.

Modelicious, also in the tools section of this website, is my inferior version to the MPQ Editor. The MPQ Editor is a newer version to the partial feature of Modelicious which has a better interface, features and uses the new MpqLib for the convenience of such DLL's instead of SFMpq. Anyways, if anyone could comment or rate it would be a pleasure.

Very soon I will have to delete it very soon, but testing would a great!
You can find it here :) : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tools-560/mpq-editor-0-6-a-131707/

Andy Phan (pha0001).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.