• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Moving doodads ignoring collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So to place a doodad ignoring collision I have to press "Shift"+Left click.
But can I move existing doodad to another place ignoring collision? I can't find the answer anywhere and Shift doesn't work. Sorry for creating another thread.

Level 14
You could try holding shift and using the num pad to nudge them in the direction you want. As long as two objects with a pathing map don’t try to share the same center point it should work. If not you could copy and paste them holding shift when you paste them.

Level 5
You could try holding shift and using the num pad to nudge them in the direction you want. As long as two objects with a pathing map don’t try to share the same center point it should work. If not you could copy and paste them holding shift when you paste them.
Wow thanks that works! Even without holding Shift though - I hold Ctrl+Numpad directions and the doodad is moving while ignoring collision.

Status
Not open for further replies.