• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mounted Bandit Spearthrower

This model is made and edited by merging TWO model (Bandit Mage & Bandit SpearThrower) into one...
Has 'Portrait' animations inserted into it...

Special Thanks to Animalpower for opening an opportunity for me to create this model.

Keywords:
Human, Bandit, Spear, Horse
Contents

Mounted Bandit Spearthrower (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Model works in-game and performs well. Creative combination of two model, but you could have made the model look more unique and less just a merge. Anyway, Approved.

M

Moderation: 15:16, Sunday 15th January 2012
Frankster :
Model works in-game and performs well.
Creative combination of two model, but you could have made the model look more unique and less just a merge.
Anyway,
Approved.

Level 18
That's really awesome, actually. I was expecting unfitting Archmage animations, but this is so much better. How did you do that? :O

I 'Copy & Paste' the original 'Bandit Spear-Thrower' attack animation into the model, tweak the timing a little and use an unstable animation tool to adjust certain animation to fit the original 'Bandit Mage' animations.

However you did it, it came a little too late.

I don't understand the meaning... How 'it came a little too late'...?

Other than the two quotes above, THANKS!

Em!

Em!

Level 24
I 'Copy & Paste' the original 'Bandit Spear-Thrower' attack animation into the model, tweak the timing a little and use an unstable animation tool to adjust certain animation to fit the original 'Bandit Mage' animations.

Dude you really ought to do a tutorial on how to do this. Would open up a lot of possibilities.
I´ve been trying to attempt what you did for too long.

Level 3
Hello, I must have some help please. Maybe this is outdated and long time ago, but I want to mount also some model on archmage horse/bandit mage horse. I do not understand how to do it and if anybody can show a tutorial / explain (and tell the programs I need to have) than it would be awesome. I know how to use magos editor, atleast the basics. But this is really usefull and I need to know how to mount some warrior on this horse. Can anybody help? Post a comment or pm me.