1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Mounted Bandit Spearthrower

Submitted by Wandering Soul
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This model is made and edited by merging TWO model (Bandit Mage & Bandit SpearThrower) into one...
Has 'Portrait' animations inserted into it...

Special Thanks to Animalpower for opening an opportunity for me to create this model.

Keywords:
Human, Bandit, Spear, Horse
Contents

Mounted Bandit Spearthrower (Model)

Reviews
Frankster [img]: Model works in-game and performs well. Creative combination of two model, but you could have made the model look more unique and less just a merge. Anyway, Approved.
  1. Mike

Mike

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    can you make a bandit rider with axe?

2. Emperor Antares

Emperor Antares

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, I must have some help please. Maybe this is outdated and long time ago, but I want to mount also some model on archmage horse/bandit mage horse. I do not understand how to do it and if anybody can show a tutorial / explain (and tell the programs I need to have) than it would be awesome. I know how to use magos editor, atleast the basics. But this is really usefull and I need to know how to mount some warrior on this horse. Can anybody help? Post a comment or pm me.

3. BloodFuryLegion

BloodFuryLegion

Resources:
    Resources:
    best model ever!!!

4. hexhound

hexhound

Resources:
    Resources:
    Looks great ingame and low filesize. 5/5.