• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mountain Path

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Mountain Path

Background

From the lower part of Lorderan lies the mountain habitat. Furbolgs homeland is forged up ahead. Travelers meet Furbolgs, some are nice and some are corrupted. You and another race are putten here to battle. The last race standing wins!

Features

-1 Fountain of Health
-1 Fountain of Mana
-2 Goblin Laboratory

Credits

+Credits to Newbie100 for helping me in the Terrain
+Future Credits to one who will teach me " On How do I import Screen Shots"

Screen Shots

-Soon(Until someone teaches me how)

Author Problem

-I have a feeling this map will not be approved by HappyTauren and others, because I don't know how to import screen shots. Please Help me!!!

Keywords:
Melee
Contents

Mountain Path (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Sep/08 15:34:05 [Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact] Comment: [Rejected] The map is not symmetric, red has a health fountain while blue has a mana fountain. Next red's starting area is smaller than...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Sep/08 15:34:05
[Please do not send me a message, use Staff Contact]

Comment: [Rejected]
The map is not symmetric, red has a health fountain while blue has a mana fountain. Next red's starting area is smaller than blue's. Also a goblin shop would be nice. And there are missing green camps.
Please see this tutorial, you are not quite experienced in making melee maps yet.

And may I ask what warcraft 3 version you have?

Also to put screenshots in the description, simply upload them somewhere on the internet, preferably in an album in your profile (access your profile and check the right sidebar), then using the [IMG]UPLOADED IMAGE URL HERE[/IMG] tags.

Oh and you've forgotten to select a category.

Note: This is 1v1, not 2v2

Staff Contact - Rules

Level 4
What you have to do?
-Improve your description and get inspire from description expert.
-Put some screenshots/videos.
-Put "Credits to:..."
-Tell us more about the map.

If you do not follow this steps,your resources may no chance to get approve by Resources Moderator.
Think carefully,lad.

Level 5
What you have to do?
-Improve your description and get inspire from description expert.
-Put some screenshots/videos.
-Put "Credits to:..."
-Tell us more about the map.

If you do not follow this steps,your resources may no chance to get approve by Resources Moderator.
Think carefully,lad.

How do I import screen shots?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
Why are you saying him loser? That's rude, he's being helpful.

If you really want your map to be approved, you have to do more work by searching tutorials from the Hive.
Let me find one Screenshot Tutorial for you, from the Hiveworkshop Tutorial Forum.
Screenshot Tutorial: by The_Raven
And there are more out ways out there on how to in-game screenshot.

Level 5
Sorry

Sorry about there. I got too carried away. All of my life creating maps is not easy until the teasing same. Importing Screen shots is hard so I decided to forget it until my old maps in unapproved because of low description. I posted treads on how to make screenshots. Please understands me.

:vw_sad: