• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

MotherShahraz

Model that was made for the skin of 67Chrome. So i tried to do my best. :) I hope it looks like the Mother Shahrazz. Permission fo using skin was granted. Soon the icon will be attached. Enjoy it and give credits to me and mainly 67Chrome.

Updated - The Death animation and dissapear animation

Keywords:
Demon, Shivarra, Mother, Shahrazz, Mother Shahrazz, Illidari, Black Temple, Outland, Eredari, Sexy
Contents

MotherShahraz (Model)

MotherShahraz (Model)

Reviews
18:47, 13th Apr 2011 anarchianbedlam: The death animation is "blah" the particles could use some work, but otherwise a good solid model with a great texture. approvable

M

18:47, 13th Apr 2011
anarchianbedlam: The death animation is "blah" the particles could use some work, but otherwise a good solid model with a great texture.
approvable

Level 10
This is an awesome model the only thing I do not like is the way the walk animation looks with her right now she looks like she is dancing across the ground. 4/5 approve
Also I think the other sword needs to be removed since she does not use it and it looks odd since the hand holding the sword has fingers and the hand with the sword that is actually used does not.

Last edited:
Level 10
I will try to improve it a little bit as you reccomended. What if i change the hands? I think it needs more than one sword, it looks even odder with only one weapon when she has 4 arms.

That is true and if the hands were changed that would work. I was also looking through the animations of models is there a way to combine the animations? Because you might be able to give her the female villager walk animation or the alcolyte walk animation for the dress part and leave the top half of her with the siren walk animation.

Edit:Then all the animations would have to be changed wouldn't they? If so then I have no idea lol.

Edit: Then it is fine the way it is good job again. :)

Last edited: