• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mortal Combat Cinematic

Reactions: deepstrasz
Contents

Mortal Combat Cinematic (Map)

Level 16
My first cinema. Made in one day. Its pure action, there is no story what so ever :). Has cool music, that alone makes this worth the download.

I have no intension of competing with the pro cinematic makers, this is just for fun, dont be too harsh on me... thx :)

Level 16
Thanks kitabatake. Well the music makes the map big :), but as i have seen that many cinematics are like 5-6mb, so mine is not that big compared, cinematics are allowed to be big :). Glad that you liked it, btw, i have now finished my second cinematic. Here is a link to it:

http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=7454&sid=0dc1a358e1dcc1debd155b90a3d55f4c

Level 16
Seas =)

First of all: I never liked the mortal combat stuff, includes the music. But this nothing against you or your cinematic, so I try to be neutral.

You should change the camera, that the camera isn't showing everything under the ground.

I don't like the part with the dragon. The Blademaster just switch into the dragon, a really low "hit animation" from the dragon and the Archer was dead. This can be more I think.

The part when the dude - model: Arthas - comes. This take to much time, while he channel (I think he do this) this powerful ability. But I think also this was needed, of the cinematic was to short for the music.

The cow was funny and make me laughing, that's no question.

The spell using and the effects are cool, wondering about the whirlwind and how he knock back her arrows. It the arrows would be shoot on this tale not on his feet, would be perfect. The rest is ok.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ok what we got:
+ Was a nice battle.
+ For your first cinematic ( I trust you in this case^^), it was cool.
+ The cow is funny and a nice laughing effect.

* Some effects can be better.
* The part with the "Arthas dude" is somehow to long.
* A golem and blood - maybe some better thinking ;)
* Not easy not hard to create.

- Don't like Mortal Combat at all, but this nothing against the cinematic
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's 3/4/1 - actually it's 3/4/0. Also the neutral points are "weak points somehow" so it can be "3/2/0" The neutral points are nothing bad thing. So I think, I will give you 4/5!

End: If this was your first cinematic and you plan to create more - there will be create!