• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Morph Unit different ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
Can't you just use normal morph like bear form? The night elf form has roar and rejuvenation. The bear form has a different roar and no rejuvenation. Or do you mean hero abilities?

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
You could try to use triggers to save the level of the abilities and remove/add them when you morph. I can try to make a test map if you need it. :)

Level 11
Hero abilities I mean.
You may use "empty hero abilities" but also create dummy abilities for each form.
For example Shock Wave:
I use Serpent Ward empty ability which by triggers create the dummy unit. The dummy unit gains real Shock Wave ability depending while I'm in morph form 1 or real Carrion Swarm if me is in 2nd morph form. etc etc.
But if you need to hero different abilities with different icons or description, well I don't know then.

Status
Not open for further replies.